Saat ini PT. HM Sampoerna Tbk yang berlokasi di Karawang kembali membuka lowongan kerja bagi lulusan SMK hingga D3 untuk mengisi posisi Manager Digital Media yang sedang kosong dengan persyaratan sebagai berikut :
The Consumer Group at Philip Morris Int. is undergoing a critical overhaul as we look to transform into an agile, consumer-centric business that harnesses technological innovation to deliver better, science-backed alternatives to millions of adult smokers around the world. It is only by focusing on our strategic priorities and the right organization, fully enabled to deliver what matters the most for our consumers along their journey toward better alternatives, that we will be able to deliver a smoke-free future.
Here, you can make a difference. You can craft the consumer journey, from discovery and acquisition through to conversion and loyalty. And you can watch your efforts lead to meaningful change in the lives of smokers on their way to better alternatives. You’ll develop your skills; collaborating across functions, markets and regions. If you want to make a life-changing impact on consumers, there’s no better place.
We are therefore looking for a Manager Digital Media – Asia Pacific
Your ‘day to day’
• Collaborate with our global media agency of record to define local digital paid media strategies along with organic social media strategies
• Define digital campaign objectives with the local team including KPI’s, targets and benchmarks
• Developing campaign briefs in collaboration with media agency and local affiliates and closely supervising execution and optimization on both channels
• Evaluating and signing-off the paid media plans built by the media agency, for all markets and campaigns in your remit, to engage with our audiences effectively and efficiently.
• Coordinating optimal digital channel mix and budget split with the paid media agency
• Ensuring compliant execution of campaigns through adherence to approved processes, tools and AdTech
• Planning and executing of A/B testing for campaigns, evaluating results and implementing most effective options
• Work with internal teams to map 1st / 2nd/3rd party opportunities that can help to reach audiences relevant to media strategies developed;
• Extending positive PR coverage through earned media amplification to increase reach to most relevant audiences
• Define the measurement framework applicable for each paid media and social media campaign following media strategy and objectives highlighted vs. brief;
• Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital paid media and social media campaigns
• Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Who we’re looking for
• Strong knowledge of media strategy and planning and acumen of digital media landscape in the APAC Region
• Previous experience in working in or with a media agency (e.g., compiling briefs and evaluating media plans).
• Proven experience in running paid media campaigns: paid search, display, programmatic media buying, native, social media across platforms.
• Well versed in digital advertising technologies and paid media landscape (DMP, DSP etc.)
• Able to run independently both globally-led and local campaigns.
• Good analytical skills, data-driven and critical thinking and ability to challenge with facts to support your opinion.
• Strong communications skills – concise and to the point – and ability to work in diverse teams.
• Experience with attribution, econometric and media mix modelling a plus.
• Experience with advertising and reporting tools.
• Experience in Digital Marketing, w/ a digital media agency or blue-chip corporate (D2C focus)
• University degree in (Digital) Marketing, Communications or related field.
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to deliver a smoke-free future
To join our growing team…